South African-Belgian model and TV presenter Janez is best known for being one of the sexy DIY handymen for “Top Billing” and can now be seen presenting Top Travel with the gorgeous Jeannie D. Chia Kougianos caught up with Janez for a one on one…
1) What was it like on your first shoot day working for Top Billing?
It was actually pretty chilled. All of the people on set with me were people I knew well from before TV. Jeannie and I had been friends for years and I modelled with the director Brad and Aiden and I had also worked together at Storm.
2) Funniest memory while filming for Top Travel?
My birthday party on the Med Cruise was very funny. They had a themed 80’s party on the back deck with loads of free booze! Things got a little out of hand, but the stories are will be kept between myself and the rest of the Top Travel crew…
3) Ultimate holiday destination?
Thailand! Great food, great people and great beaches!
4) You’re auditioning for Idols. What song would you choose?
HaHaHa. I would never audition for Idols with my terrible singing voice. If forced to I would sing “that’s what friends are four”. Jeannie and I did a karaoke rendition of this song on Top Travel and it went down like a bomb 😉
5) If a genie gave you three wishes, what would they be?
Health and happiness for my family and friends, a ten year reduction on my age, and Roger Federers tennis skills
6) If you were competing in an all-celebrity version of Strictly Come Dancing who would you pick as your dance partner?
One of the sexy girls from Lavuvuzela……..I interviewed them and they taught me a thing or two on how to shake my booty!
7) If you had the power to annihilate all recordings of one song, what would it be?
Anything by Keisha…….she is corrupting so many girls around the world into believing its ok to be a drunk slut…..classy!
8) Comedy time: tell us your favourite joke or one-liner…
Did you know that chuck Norris just tore a page out of Facebook?
9) In my fridge I always have…
Food I should have thrown away ages ago but I still choose to keep for some bizarre reason
10) The craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Skydiving, bungy jumping and abseiling……you name it